I Heart Faces~Best Photo of 2010

Monday, December 28, 2009

My baby the Guinea pig


It seems that there are many people who have never held a baby before. This just surprises me since I've been around so many babies and held many infants over the years. But it is funny to see how scared people can be of a little baby especially during "the pass off." My husband used to be one of these people, but he had to learn pretty quickly how to handle an infant. Our dear friends, Nate and Cara are expecting their first child. They recently came over for a visit and were both scared to hold Emma. I pretty much just tossed my baby into their laps and went with the whole "sink or swim" approach. I was very proud of them and hope that they have a new confidence when it comes to holding babies. Sadly, I didn't get a picture of Cara holding Emma, but here are a few with her husband Nate.

No comments:

Post a Comment