I Heart Faces~Best Photo of 2010

Monday, February 15, 2010

Chicken and eggs

Ever since watching Food, Inc. I have been really picky about what I eat. I've never been a picky eater, I'll pretty much try anything. But lately, I'm being a little more cautious with where my meat and produce come from. I have done a lot of research on local farmers and found a poultry farm in the next town. So I have ordered my free range eggs and two whole organic chickens. It turns out I'll be spending less buying locally and getting organic eggs and chickens. I can't wait for spring as I can start buying local produce again. I love Holly Springs, in one direction is the city and not too far in the other direction are local farms. My next adventure is to start baking bread...might as well since I just ordered 3 dozen eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment