I Heart Faces~Best Photo of 2010

Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day

So I have never really been big on Valentines day. Jason and I don't get gussied up or go out to a fancy dinner. Typically we get each other a card and call it a day. But the past couple of years Jason has started getting me flowers (which is so nice). I love flowers! This year he got me pink roses and they arrived on Friday, which meant I got to enjoy them early. Rather than getting Jason a mushy card I got him a gift card to Chick Fil A. I knew I made the right choice in gift because Jason responded with a big hug and said "Awww, Babe, your speaking my love language." That night we went out to our favorite Mexican restaurant and really splurged. Jason got sweet tea and cheese dip and I got a $2 glass of wine. I know we are big spenders when it comes to special occasions. But at the end of the day Jason and I love each other very much and are able to speak each others' love language weather its a hug or a Chick Fil A gift card.

No comments:

Post a Comment