I Heart Faces~Best Photo of 2010

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lent

Today starts the season of Lent. In the past I have not been one to give something up every year, only if there is something significant that I need to sacrifice. This year, its my bathroom scale. Since having Emma I have spent too much time getting on the scale to see if I have lost weight. No one needs to check their weight every morning.

I thought about having Jason hide the scale where I can't find it, but then figured that's not much of a sacrifice. Might as well keep the temptation right in front of my face and say no to it everyday. So the goal is not to weigh myself till Easter and my hope is I'll be pleasantly surprised! Better yet, maybe I'll get used to not having one around and will get out of this habit.

Happy Lent!

1 comment:

  1. STephen tossed ours out a few years ago when i was looking at it too much.
    best decision ever!

    ReplyDelete