I Heart Faces~Best Photo of 2010

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Visit to Santa

This year we made two visits to Santa.  The first trip started out well, Emma enjoyed playing Peek-A-Boo with Santa.  She walked up to him and shook his bells.  We both thought, wow, this is going really well. 

She sat in his lap and took one look at him and started to cry...oh well we'll just try again another day.
A few days later we went back to the mall and I thought I would sit down with Emma and santa first.  I LOVE Santa and have been known to visit him as a grown up.  My excitement for Santa could easily compare to Will Farrell in Elf.  Once Emma seemed comfortable, I gently passed her off to Jolly Saint Nick.
This strategy seemed to work out much better. I didn't get her happy grin, but at least she didn't cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment